Looking for a high-quality, rugged hand saw that:
– Isn’t flimsy?
– Has a solid grip instead of a cheap plastic handle?
– Locks for safety with a gear style lock instead of a pop button?
– Is designed to reduce friction and binding and to stay sharp?
– Can be tightened to prevent wobbly blades?
– Closes with no exposed teeth to snag on anything?
– Is made for REAL work and cuts wood, bone and plastic easily?
EverSaw 8.0 is a sturdy, well-made folding hand saw perfect for pruning, camping,
hunting, backpacking, general household use, and as a survival or emergency utility tool
• Saw blade 8″, extended full length 17″, closed length 9½”, 10 oz.
• Triple cut teeth hardened to stay sharp and resist wear
• 9 TPI (teeth per inch) good for utility sawing with smooth cuts
• Durable carbon steel blade stays sharp and still offers light flexibility
• Uncoated to reduce friction and allow for smooth pull/push flow
• Lock-in blade for safety – Won’t collapse or snap while cutting or closing
• Ergonomic, slip-resistant comfort grip handle
• Adjustable bolt connects blade to handle; blade can be tightened or loosened
• Blade folds FULLY into handle, safe to toss in a pack or pocket without snagging
• Japanese style pull cut saw
• Easily cuts up to 4″ diameter – WOOD, BONE and PLASTIC
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEED and LIFETIME WARRANTY — We love our saw and hope you do too!
Add this tough all purpose folding saw to your garden or wood shed, tool box,
backpack, hunting or outdoor survival gear now!
BUY TODAY – TIME FOR SPRING PRUNING!